- (3:08) Leni explains how studying Theatre Critics in college help her develop analytical thinking.
- (4:00) Leni briefly her first job out of college in brand management at a lifestyle brand called Life is Porno.
- (5:54) Leni goes over the most interesting classes she took during her Master of Arts in New Media Studies at Charles University.
- (7:52) Leni talks about her 1-year residency in the social media team of New Media department at Czech TV.
- (12:02) Leni reflects on the career lesson she got out from her time at Czech TV.
- (13:47) Leni discusses her first professional role working with data at Socialbakers, a social media marketing company in Prague.
- (16:35) Leni talks about choosing R as her main programming language to learn data science.
- (19:43) Leni explains the study of social network analysis.
- (21:50) Leni discusses the technical aspects of her Master’s thesis about Czech journalists on Twitter.
- (25:00) Leni goes over her brief stint as a marketing specialist at Zeleznakoule, a gym in Prague and a community of health enthusiasts.
- (26:57) Leni talks about her next career move to Seznam, the most visited web portal and search engine in the Czech Republic.
- (29:11) Leni also volunteers as a mentor for Czechitas, a non-profit organization focused on educating girls about programming, data analysis and graphics.
- (30:17) Leni describes the data science community in Prague.
- (32:51) Leni talks about her passion for the tech scene in Stockholm.
- (35:22) Leni talks about her popular Facebook page Dataholka.
- (36:45) Leni shares some tips for aspiring data scientists who want to improve their social media presence.
- (39:00) Leni gives recommendations for social media users regarding concerns about data privacy.
- (41:30) Leni shares her thoughts on the current state of digital journalism.
- (43:48) Leni discusses her current plan to pursue a Ph.D. degree in the US.
- (47:52) Closing segment.
Her Contact Info:
Her recommended resources: